Posted Sábado 19 julio 2008on:
First, I didn’t want to have so much cleavage, so I decided to cross in front which worked perfectly. Then I had to adjust under the arm holes because it was too opened and would have shown my bra. Finally, since I had not the 3 meters of fabric to make the long dress of the same printed cotton (view B), I decided to have the contrast at the waistline (like a belt) and add the same at the bottom. A bit as the long version of the view A below.
I found the instructions a bit hard to follow, and although it said “easy” it was much harder than, say, my first project. Of course I don’t mind since it allowed me to make many mistakes… and learn by them! hee hee 😛