Posted Domingo 19 agosto 2007on:
- In: Sin categoría
- 2 Comments
Here are the questions you were all dying to hear me answer. hee hee
1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out?
I do my own, I’m not a princess.
2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat?
Er. The washer and dryer are in the basement of the building, but they are coin operated. So, I guess, kind of “laundromat at home”.
3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis?
NO (see #1)
4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider “laundry day?”
I usually do laundry once every two week. It doesn’t sound much, but D and I bought a lot of socks and underwear when we first moved in together, so I wouldn’t have to do laundry too often. There is no “laundry day” per se… I do it whenever I have time (or the baskets are too full/smelly! Or when we don’t have any cleaned socks left!)
5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron?
Er. I iron only what really needs to be ironed.
6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer?
In a dryer. I wish we had a balcony or, better yet, a backyard to hang my wash on a cloth line, but I’ll obviously have to wait until we live somewhere else!
7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can’t wash in the washing machine?
Yes, I own very nice tops that I need to wash by hand… but they often have to wait a couple of weeks until I can’t avoid the unavoidable.