Posted on: Miércoles 23 agosto 2006

There might be a possibility for Don Quixote to start studying at the seminary this year! Yes, I know! Here, this year, instead of waiting one more year wasting time!

Sunday after church, we got introduced to a “new” professor at the seminary who is being transferred from Westfield House (Cambridge, England). We had a little time to briefly explain him our situation. He proposed that while waiting for the Church of France to decide if/how they are going to help us (during their meeting in November), D might as well study this year at the seminary here: while he doesn’t have the pre-requisites to study in Canada, he does have the pre-requisites to study in Europe… So, if all goes well, with the permission of the seminary in Canada and in England, D would study this year in Canada, then transfer his credits over when we move to England next year!


One moment I got scared because Dr. W (the English, not to confuse with Dr. W the German) seemed to say that if we decided ourselves quick, we might even move now for the start of the academic year (in Europe, universities only start in October). I’m not totally happy here, but I still have a job that pays well (at the office), and another one that brings me joy (teaching music). I feel responsible towards my students, I wouldn’t like to leave them without notice.

It seems to me that something is finally happening. Thank you Lord, because You know that my patience is drawing to an end.



Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )


Conectando a %s

De todo un poco

expatriate blog-of-the-month-september.png
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: