me-me-me II: the return
Posted Sábado 3 diciembre 2005on:
I’m currently editing a new post… but because what I have to say is complicated to organize in written, I’ll just have fun with that silly one, ok!?
W O U L D Y O U R A T H E R . . .
1) Pierce your nose or tongue: my belly button, but D wouldn’t allow me, and I wouldn’t do it anyway. I’ve thought about this during many years, and reasoned that I would look silly when I’m old and fat (which will happen one day -for the old part, not the fat… I hope-).
2) Be serious or be funny: funny
3) Drink whole or skim milk: whole of course! What’s the point of buying milk that tastes like water?
A R E Y O U . . .
4) Simple or complicated: “God made things simple, but men complicated them”
5) Flowers or angels: Did you know that angels don’t have wings? Only seraphims.
6) Grey or gray: talking about the color? One is the British spelling, the other the american one. Honestly, I never know which one to use.
7) Color or black-and-white photos: Color!
8) Sunrise or sunset: sunset
9) M&Ms or Skittles: M&M… I like chocolate!
10) Rap or rock: neither. Opera? Big band jazz?… oh wait, no, I like rock: the Queen type, or latin Rock like Maná and Santana.
11) Staying up late or waking up early: Oh, I’m a night owl (en français on dit: un oiseau de nuit). Hubby too. So definitly staying up late.
12) TV or radio: Radio, we don’t own a TV (by choice)
13) Apples or oranges: any, but juicy and tasty!
A N S W E R T R U T H F U L L Y . . .
14) Do you have a crush: yes
15) Who is it: My prince charming and husband and Love of My Life and darling dear and treasure of my heart… (get the idea?)
D O Y O U P R E F E R . .
16) Being hot or cold: hot
17) Tall or short people: doesn’t matter.
18) Sun or moon: both
19) Emeralds or rubies: I don’t know which one is which🙂 Guess I don’t really care.
20) Left or right: right
21) Having ten acquaintances or one best friend?: one best friend
22) Sun or rain: sun!
23) Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: chocolate
M I S C E L L A N E O U S . . .
24) What are your biggest fears in the world: not dying the same day as D.
25) Kids or no kids: not yet
26) Cat or dog: dog
27) Half empty or half full: never quite understood that question, but ‘half full’ sounds better.
28) Mustard or ketchup: ketchup
29) Hardcover books or soft cover books: soft cover, it’s easier and lighter to carry around.
30) Newspaper or magazine?: magazine, so if I don’t feel like reading I can watch the pictures.
31) Sandals or sneakers: sandals
32) Wonder or amazement: wonder
33) Red car or white car: red
34) Happy and poor or sad and rich: happy and poor
35) Singing or dancing: both
A B O U T Y O U . . .
36) What time is it: almost 11am
37) Number of siblings: 1
38) Birthdate: December 28
39) Height: almost 170cm
40) Eye color: brown
41) Hair color: dark brown
42) Piercing(s): 2 in each ear.
W H A T D O Y O U W A N T . . .
44) How many kids do you want: 3 (and D agrees with me)
W H I C H I S B E T T E R . . .
45) Two doors or four (on a car): 4
46) Coffee or ice cream: ice cream
47) Bridges or tunnels: bridge, to see water from above.
I A M . . .
52) Wearing: pijamas
53) Listening to: D is singing in an unknown language.
C U R R E N T S. . .
54) Hairstyle: long, uncombed yet (hey, it’s Saturday…)
55) Annoyance: I need to wash my face, get ready… I am lazy, I don’t want to do it.
56) Smell: lavander
57) Show: I don’t watch TV
58) Book: I just finished reading the novel that is part of the next post. We are behind in our daily reading of the Bible (we read at least 2 chapters each day). This afternoon we’ll pass by the public library.
59) Refreshment: Finished my cup of tea.
60) Thought: Ok, my laziness must stop… I guess I’ll have to get ready now… and make some cleaning here…