Posted Miércoles 16 noviembre 2005on:
- In: Sin categoría
- 3 Comments
I’ve seen this exercise in another blog and wanted to do the same.
- My parents got married 2 months after they first met.
- I was born 9 months after their wedding (March 27, 1980 ~ December 28, 1980).
- I suppose my dad wanted me to be a very talented child: I was 5 years old when I learned to swim, bike (with no extra wheel), AND started having piano lesson.
- I didn’t like to practice the piano until I was 15 (did you notice the 10 years laps?!), but I’ve always liked music, singing and dancing.
- Organizing “shows” for my parents and friends has been a favorite for many years.
- When I was 7, I wasn’t sure yet if I wanted to become an acrobat in a circus or an opera singer.
- My mum being Argentinian, my father French, and moving around the world so much during my childhood, I didn’t choose,
- but I did choose to travel by myself when I got the chance to.
- I can teach music in English or French.
- I write in Spanish to my cousins, aunts and grandma.
- As an au pair girl in Germany, where I’ve met Amelie, a great pen pal and friend, and played with kids auf Deutsch!.
- E per me, non c’è problema parlare Italiano, è una lingua romana como lo spagnolo e il francese.
- Also, my mother-in-law is writing to me in portuguese, and once in a while I like to listen to the Brazilian radio (online).
- My neighbour and friend, while growing up, was/is an adopted Korean girl: Marie-Elodie. I think I will write about her one of this days. (ok mimie?)
- When I was 14, I decided to go study in a lycée which wasn’t in my -then- hometown (Castres, France).
- I didn’t mind being away from my parents and brother (really enjoyed being surrounded by like-minded young musicians). However my dad found it anoying, not do be able to control his daughter anymore, and a year later we moved to Montreal.
- D and I were good friends during 3 years before falling in love. A little like in the movie “When Harry met Sally”, except that I’ve always liked him before love came in the picture.
- My favorite color is burgundy-red.
I think I’m done for today.
Good night and sweet dreams!